Astronomical events are events such as eclipses or novae that astronomy studies, whereas "astronomy events" refers to events such as meetings, conferences and other such newsworthy occasions relating to astronomy.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Astronomical events of the Solar System (14 C, 14 P)
- Astronomical transits (3 C, 9 P)
- Eclipses (2 C, 23 P)
- Fast radio bursts (4 P)
- Gamma-ray bursts (3 C, 23 P)
- Hypernovae (1 C, 9 P)
- Impact events (11 C, 11 P)
- Lists of astronomical events (2 C, 9 P)
- Novae (7 C, 83 P)
- Winter solstice (1 C, 43 P)
Pages in category "Astronomical events"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.